Sunday 12 December 2010

Image Edits (Front Cover)

In this post I will show you how I made my original image look more magazine suitable. From before to between to after - using Photoshop.
The images that I have taken are for my front cover.


I have presented them on Powerpoint Slideshows to make it easier to show.



The images here on my front cover, is what I spent the most time on editing. Using Photoshop I had a few difficulties finding out how to put effective editing on my images. On this photoshoot I also edited many images to choose from at a later stage. I chose these particular edits because I wanted the top she was wearing to stand out. Such as the red love heart she had on her vest - its the only piece of colour that is involved in the image, whilst the other colours being white and black.

No comments:

Post a Comment