Monday 26 September 2011

Using Photoshop

For my film advert and magazine cover I'm going to have to use the software Photoshop to make a horror effect picture to sell the trailer. Lacking expert skills when using Photoshop I've created a picture with a texture layer put on, making the girls face look as i its been burnt or has some sort of scar on her face.
before


(here, the model has normal eye colour and normal skin colour)
After uploading this picture up onto Photoshop I worked on it for about 40 minutes. 
after


Overall it was quite difficult producing a picture like this. I got confused at times when using Photoshop because Im not that familiar with using it. After successfully putting all my layers together and producing a picture like this one, Im sure Ill be able to make another picture even better to go on my magazine cover and advert.

No comments:

Post a Comment