Saturday 20 November 2010

Article Decisions

On my contents page, I will have to show that I have thought about what other articles I would include in my magazine - but I don't have to actually create these other articles. These different sections of my magazine could be; reviews of downloads, gig guide/clubbing guide, clothes/fashion, interviews, gossip, photos..

Apart from my article that I have planned, I wanted to include other articles. I wanted a celebrity gossip section. This section would keep my readers up to date with new exclusive news about top music artists. It would be a 4 page section, with paparazzi images and the information behind the story.

Another section of my magazine would be music updates. This would tell my readers the top singles of the week, top albums, al music charts and who is number one that week, also with new releases and videos. 

Apart from the interview that is featured on the front cover as the main story. I would also have two more exclusive interviews with big stars. They would involve photo shoots as well.

To relate to my young readers, I know that they are keen on social networks. So I would create a page where you can see famous peoples Facebook pages, Twitter posts and many more like Myspace.





I would also have a clothes/fashion section. This would show who looks the hottest at any celeb event. Readers can vote into the magazine who looks the best. There would be a female "Who Looks The Hottest?" and a male "Who Looks The Hottest?"

This section would also show what the hottest new trend style is out, and what everyone is wearing, and where it is available for people to buy. 

An events/concerts section would also be essential. Any music artist who is performing, I would put in their tour dates information for the readers

Their would be competitions and prizes to be won for the readers. Prizes would include items like iPods, Concert Tickets, Free Album/Singles.

Another section would be the feature of BASE magazine. Each week I would have one of the editors go behind the scenes of an artist who is releasing a new video, and report back from it into the magazine.

At the end of the magazine, I have noticed in existing magazines that there is always a horoscope section. So I would also include a horoscope section at the end. 

No comments:

Post a Comment